Rules & Regulations
General Rules & Regulations
Keeping in view the aims and aspirations of L P Shahi institute of Teachers Education certain rules and regulations have been framed to be strictly followed by trainees. These rules have been formulated not to bind the trainees with in the premises but to make them understand the value and standard of discipline, which, when, followed meticulously by the trainees, help them to emerge into a more determined, matured and knowledgeable individual. A full hearted support from our trainees and guardians are thus solicited.
- Students shall strictly compile with the rules and regulations of the college issued from time to time relating to their studies, examinations conduct and discipline.
- The students, who secured admission on the basis of falls certificates, mark sheets or on the basis of any misrepresentation of facts or illegal means, shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be summarily cancelled and all fees paid by him/her shall be forfeited. Legal action shall also be taken against them.
- Candidates are required to enclose along with their application, their affidavit in before a Notary public stating that all information given to them is true.
- Application accompanied with requisite documents/ enclosure received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
- No refund of fees will be made on withdrawal of admission under any circumstances.
- In case of candidate fails to submit the required documents admission shall be treated as cancelled and no request for refund of fees will be entertain under any circumstances.
- If the applicant is employed. Employers no objection certificate with proof of 1 year leave must be submitted during the time of admission.
- Trainees can avail LPSITE facilities only after the course commences and only till the course is completed.
- Trainees are liable to security cheques on entry or exit from the college premises.
- LPSITE will not be responsible for any loss of belongings left unattended by the trainees at the college premises.
- Intake of any sort of intoxicating substance restrict prohibited. Chewing of pan/gutka/Chewing gum is also prohibited.
- A Trainee has to ensure at least 75% attendance for attaining eligibility for appearing at the university examination.
- A medical certificate will be required if there are more than 3 days Consecutive absence owing to illness.
- All LPSITE properties have to be handled with care. Any damage or pilferage caused to LPSITE properties by any trainee will be appropriately charged for all deducted from the Caution Deposit Money.
- Trainees should strictly adhere to instructions regarding entry/ exit regulations, parking of vehicles etc. They should not bring friends, visitors or relatives to the classrooms or practical rooms.
- Ragging is banned in LPSITE anyone indulging in ragging process is likely to be punished appropriately.
- All Trainees are supposed to attend the classes in proper uniform suited for gentleman/women.
- Male trainees must have short and properly groomed here, clean and well-trimmed nails. They should attend classes every day with a clean shave and polished shoes.
- Female trainees are properly groomed hair, clean and well- trimmed nails without nail polish. Perfumes should not be used while attending theory or practical classes.
- During class hours wearing the college identity card is compulsory.
- These rules come into effect immediately and equally apply or all the trainees of LPSITE.
LPSITE holds the right to introduce, alter, amend, or change only or all the rules from time to time of found necessary.
- Interpretation of these rules will always be made by the designated persons of LPSITE and shall be final and binding on all trainees.
- For any legal dispute the jurisdiction will be at Muzaffarpur court only.
- In case any trainee is found not paying his/her fees within 20 days from the due date he/she will fetch strong disciplinary measures.
- If any trainee at their own opt to drop out from the course then the case will also be treated as discontinuance in such a situation, the course fee and other charges already paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of absence for 15 consecutive days, the college must be informed of valid reason or the case will be treated as discontinuance.
- In case of misconduct and violation of college norm, trainees may fetch disciplinary action leading to discontinuance.