Frequently Asked Questions

  • My attendance is less than 75%. Can I fill up my examination form?

  • I have lost my I-card. How can I get a second copy???

  • Where can I find information about available scholarships?

  • Can I borrow books from the library without my library card?

  • I have lost my admission slip. What should I do?

  • How many books can I borrow from the library at a time?

  • I have completed my Intermediate. Can I join the classes for 'Entry into Services' programme?

  • I was sick for a long time? Do I need to submit a medical certificate?

  • Do I need to attend my classes regularly?

  • By whom should I get my application for leave signed?

  • Is it possible to get admission after the last date?

  • I missed my exam paper. What should I do?

  • I belong to a poor family. Can I get relaxation in fees ?

  • What should I do to have a bank account so as to exclaim the scholarship cheque?

  • Is it possible to switch over from Science to Arts?

  • I couldn't clear my TDC 1st part exam. What should I do?

  • Can I fill up examination form for Part I and II in the same academic year?


Layout Settings